Thursday 1 January 2009

Hello 2009

Not bad so far. Already gone for a jog and 20 (yes, twenty) push-ups, not to mention 20 (yes, again, twenty) sit-up-like things. 2009 is the year I get fit.

The plan is for a mental/physical/spiritual/emotional work out every morning.

Do a bit of Sudoku, a jog, do some praying and read a bit of the Bible, then maybe watch some Hollyoaks and experience a whole range of emotions (apathy, anger, bewilderment, disgust, indifference, amusement, despair, happiness (when it finishes)). Whether I can manage to do them all simultaneously is a big challenge but I'm willing to give it a go.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to blog about some more upbeat things as well as all the lovely deep stuff I've previously talked about. Don't worry, however - even though you may think from the beginning of this post that I'm going to go all "Today I ate a cheesy toastie - it was nice. Then I watched a DVD." on you, I won't; it will still be high-quality content.

Happy New Year to you, one and all.

No comments: